Paper Flower Bouquet Tutorial6th June 2019
Using the fabulous new Sizzix Thinlits Peony & Floral Wreath sets you can make a stunning bouquet of paper flowers. You can buy a set of these dies over at CraftStash where you will also find a copy of Issue 192 of Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine – if you sign up for the CraftStash newsletter you’ll also get 20% off your entire order.
How to make the paper flower bouquet
- For each peony die-cut three small layers and three large layers. Ink the edges of each layer before shaping.
- Adhere all the layers together and adhere to the stems using a hot-glue gun.
- To create the smaller flowers die-cut approximately 25 flowers from the Floral Wreath die set. Shape and punch a hole in the centre.
- Colour the wooden stick using the permanent pens and place the flowers onto the stick.
- Place the oasis into the pot and arrange the flowers and leaves. Cover the oasis using the raffia.