Make a new baby card with a touch of gold4th January 2018
Jo Kill knocked it out of the park with her New Baby-themed feature in Simply Cards & Papercraft 172 – so much so we couldn’t resist keeping this one to post on this blog just for you!
Danced with the stars
You will need
- white square card blank
- white & grey cardstock
- Dovecraft Back to Basics Baby Steps papers, flowers & frame
- Crate Paper Little You Ephemera
- gold glitter tape
- enamel adhesive heart & arrows
- Designer Digitals Watery grids & Brushes 07
- PC & printer
- photo-editing software
- manual die-cutting machine
- Sizzix Thinlits Magical Unicorn dies
- Cover the card front with grey cardstock. Open a blank page using photo-editing software and add a grid brush in yellow, print the image and trim to fit the card front, leaving a narrow border.
- Add ephemera sentiment and gold glitter tape behind a frame and affix to the card front.
- Die-cut shooting star from patterned paper and add a flower, die cut star and enamel heart, affix. Add two more die-cut stars and add enamel arrows to finish.
Download the digital elements from www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/supplies/product_info.php/products_id/22670